Bella Rose Arts Centre ticket stock.
The Bella Rose Arts Centre offers full box office services online, by phone, in person 2 hours prior to the performance, and in person during any other performance that the Bella Rose Arts Centre is selling tickets for. For phone and online orders for a small shipping charge the customer can choose to have the tickets mailed, or emailed. If the customer does not want to pay for shipping they can pick up their tickets starting 2 hours prior to the event without incurring any additional charges.
Our box office staff are highly trained, friendly, efficient and quickly solve problems.
Our box office system is robust enough to be able to handle even the most complex of pricing arrangements.
Box office fees are reasonable— the greater of $2.50 per ticket or 7.1% per ticket. In the event that the promoter wants to issue some complementary tickets, or sell some tickets external our service, the fee for those tickets is reduced to $0.25 per ticket.
Summary of Bella Rose Arts Centre Box Office Services
- Fees are low
- $2.50/ticket or 7.1%/ticket (whichever is higher) plus HST for tickets sold by the Box Office.
- $50.00 box office setup fee per booking.
- $0.25/ticket flat rate for complementary tickets.
- $0.25/ticket flat rate for tickets sold outside of the Box Office.
- No Capital Improvement Fund Charge.
- No surprise charges to your audience members - All fees and taxes are included in the ticket price, with a FREE shipping option.
- We accept Interac debit, PayPal, all major credit cards and international credit cards.
- All seating is assigned.
- The Bella Rose Arts Centre monitors ticket sales automatically to ensure the venue usage agreement is adhered to and notifies the promoter of any issues.
- Advanced ticket sales are conducted by phone, online or in person during any performance that the Bella Rose Arts Centre is selling tickets for.
- Customers have the option of selecting how they receive their tickets for phone and online orders:
- Mail: For $0.75/ticket charged to the customer, customers can have their tickets mailed to them.
- Email: For $0.25/ticket charged to the customer, customers can have their tickets emailed to them.
- Pickup: For no additional charge, customers can pick up their tickets at the door starting 2 hours prior to the event.
- Our box office system is very flexible and can handle a multitude of ticket pricing arrangements including:
- Assigned seating.
- Locale Categorization Pricing - Based on the location of the seat.
- Demographic Pricing - Based on the age of the individual attending the event. (Adult, Senior, Child, etc.)
- Group Pricing - Based on the quantity of ticket purchased in one order.