All technological requirements above and beyond the available technology below will have to be brought into the theatre for the duration of your rental.
- The Bella Rose Arts Centre has a 150 channel lighting system.
- Lighting circuits are equipped twist-lock connectors.
- Lighting system interface connector is a 5-pin DMX connector located in the Control Booth. A DMX to USB adapter is available.2
- Included2 in all rentals is a basic wash of white light emitted from 8 lights.
- The Bella Rose Arts Centre has 10 audio channels connecting the stage to the Control Booth.
- Four of these channels are for audio output.
- The remaining 6 are for audio input.
- Audio connectors are 3-pin DMX.
- Included2 in all rental is our basic sound package consisting of:
- A dual CD deck.
- A 3.5 mm connector pin (for Mp3 Players/Laptops/Other devices).
- One Wireless Microphone.
- Two Wired Microphones.
- Two midrange speakers. (Yorkville nx750p)
- The Bella Rose Arts Centre has a 5200 ANSI Lumens 1080p HD Projector.
- Two VGA inputs are available from both the Control Booth and Stage Right.
- RCA and S-VIDEO inputs are available from Stage Right.
- The main projection screen is located upstage center and is 12' by 12'
- A larger screen is available upon request for an additional fee.
- Use of the projector is not included in the price of a rental.
2: Use of included technology is only granted with a Light and/or Sound Technician provided by the Bella Rose Arts Centre.